• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for current best deal on 13 oz. banner material

SignManiac

Did a search and found some links from a year ago. Looking for supplier closer to Florida so the shipping doesn't kill us. Our last order was a great deal, it was a close out so I know I won't get those prices again.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

petesign

I guess I don't do enough volume in banners for 5 cents a square foot to make much of a difference. I went the cheap route on some banner material last time around and could really tell a difference. I am also pretty fortunate that I have a local supplier or two so my delivery and shipping are free.

Now, if someone could direct me to a place selling some IJ180 or IJ35 for 30% off, or some laminate, i'd be all over it :)

Just re-read my post and it sounds snarky, not my intent.. just spewing what comes out of my convoluted self-dialogue onto the screen. No offense intended.

njshorts

we pay about 15-20 cents/sq for zeelon from fellers- good material, good price... and they're local.

SignManiac

Thanks everyone. Not sure how much I want to buy this time around. The last batch was .05 per s/f but that was (15) 107" wide rolls. I don't really care about doing banners to tell the truth. Prices have gotten to low. Banners rank up there with magnetic signs.

The Ultraflex was good price but it all depends on the shipping.

FatCat

Drop a line to Bigfish - he had some crazy low prices on banner material not too long ago.
(He's a MM here too.)

boxerbay

Call Gary @ Pitman 561-252-8742 Nice guy and well informed.

He can get all the ultraflexx stuff and they are in Florida.

They also have THE BEST PRICE on Epson GS6000 inks.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have plenty of gloss thats only $0.11 and with a good sized order shipping will only add another $0.01 a sq.ft from California