• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for designer

We have recently expanded our business. However finding time for designing has gotten hard. I would like to find someone that I could email or fax a order sheet and have them design couple of samples. I will be needing vector and digital print art and would really like it if the person could also design tshirt art.

If anyone is interested or do this type of work please get with me.

HWG

JERHEMI

If you find someone (or a company) that offers such a thing let me know! I have been looking for the same thing! Phillip Newell (Sign Amigo) does this sort of thing, but I'm not sure he is interested in being an extension of our companies to rely on regularly for everyday projects? However, for those "special projects" you get every once in a while that you need an ace in your back pocket for a kick butt logo design or sign design Phillip is the Man!

WildWestDesigns

Like jerhemi said, that's going to be hard to find someone on here for a regular basis. Every now and then it would be easier, but if you are wanting to have someone "on-staff" for that, it'll be hard.

iSign

I would like to find someone that I could... ...have them design couple of samples.

sure!!

send me some sample payments... I'll make sure they spend as well as the payments I am accustomed to, and upon approval of your payment quality, I think we may have a long and prosperous relationship..

...anyone else reading this can feel free to compete with Hog Wild for my amazing offer.. send me your sample payments to & I will compare spendability before making my decision.

Thanks!

..but wait.. there's more... send sample payment TODAY, and I will accept TWO sample payments instead of one, to save postage and double your chance of having your business accepted... AND I will throw in a Sham-WOW!!

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Imagine twiddling your thumbs waiting for a logo or sign layout from the small pool of shops a freelancer has access too...

I'm a freelancer, and I would say MOST freelancers would want a couple of regular clients to compliment the stray jobs that come in, just be prepared to pay for it. But you also don't need to pay all the equipment, insurance and taxes for them either.

I'm thinking Phillip would be tickled pink to have a regular freelance gig to compliment his smaller clients. And his pricing is very reasonable.

Marlboro Man

That's what I do. I've had a full service sign and graphics company for 29 years. We do all types of signs and vehicle wraps etc. I am currently using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS5.
We do work all over the country and our Denver location takes care of the Western half and our Mandeville LA location takes care of the Eastern half. We've done work for the U.S. Coast Guard, LA Wildlife and Fisheries, the redesign of the city and police logos for the city of Jean Lafitte Louisiana including the 100% stitching patches. I have also designed and manufactured T-Shirts for the Cure for Cancer for the Archdiosese of Denver. I can show you some of my work but designing something for free is not something we do however we are dependable and can help you as needed since we have several commercial and graphic artists on staff.

Let me know if I can help.

Last edited by a moderator:

striper14

That's what I do. I've had a full service sign and graphics company for 29 years. We do all types of signs and vehicle wraps etc. I am currently using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS5. My websites are:

mmm lots of yellow & uppercase letters...not my favourite thing.

Weather is an atmospheric phenomenon. I think " Whether " is the word you should be using & maybe cut out some of the extra spacing. I like the background though :smile:

buttons

That's what I do. I've had a full service sign and graphics company for 29 years. We do all types of signs and vehicle wraps etc. I am currently using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS5.
We do work all over the country and our Denver location takes care of the Western half and our Mandeville LA location takes care of the Eastern half. We've done work for the U.S. Coast Guard, LA Wildlife and Fisheries, the redesign of the city and police logos for the city of Jean Lafitte Louisiana including the 100% stitching patches. I have also designed and manufactured T-Shirts for the Cure for Cancer for the Archdiosese of Denver. I can show you some of my work but designing something for free is not something we do however we are dependable and can help you as needed since we have several commercial and graphic artists on staff.

Let me know if I can help.

weather
whether
:Oops:

Jillbeans

I'm setting myself up as a Merchant Member, offering basic sign layouts.
Nothing fancy just simple easy to read snappy stuff.
Love....Jill

FrankenSigns.biz

We use www.affinityexpress.com

I am not 100% positive but I think most of their work is done in India. Very competent design and mind-bogglingly affordable. Most designs work out to less than $3/ hr.

You have to prove your legitimacy as a real business to do business with Affinity Express.

ucmj22

We use www.affinityexpress.com

I am not 100% positive but I think most of their work is done in India. Very competent design and mind-bogglingly affordable. Most designs work out to less than $3/ hr.

You have to prove your legitimacy as a real business to do business with Affinity Express.

...hear that designers, you better start working for three dollars an hour and stop trying to reap in all those dirty profits or I'm taking my business to India!