• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for digitizing embroidery

Chuck7772

silverback
I am looking for a company that works with trade only that does digitizing embroider files and embroidery company.

Sandman

I don't know if shipping from Minnesota would be a problem for you but I have had exceptional service from Spectrum screen Printing. http://www.spectrum-mn.com/
They have very reasonable digitizing service and their embroidery is top notch. You have to supply the goods though. I buy from alpha-broder. I get case pricing and you can order any quantity of everything, shirts, jackets, hoodies, T's, sportswear etc. I get free freight on most orders unless it's a very small quantity so I have them ship direct to Spectrum then I only have shipping charges from Spectrum to my shop.

D2S

We do contract Embroidery and Silk Screening feel free to send me a PM if you are still looking sir