• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for DX5 eco solvent print head

aberod

I need an eco solvent DX5 Print Head. On my search, I got across this website Screenshot_20200522-191414_Chrome.jpg AllPrintPart.Com
Has anyone ever done any business with this company?
Are they reliable?
Trustworthy?
Any information about this company is greatly appreciated...

jimmmi

Save your money. Buy from a trustworthy seller. These websites with halfpriced printheads are scams.

okeesignguy

I need an eco solvent DX5 Print Head. On my search, I got across this website View attachment 147214 AllPrintPart.Com
Has anyone ever done any business with this company?
Are they reliable?
Trustworthy?
Any information about this company is greatly appreciated...

I have bought lots of stuff, including two print heads from http://solventparts.com/ over the years and had great dealings with him...he is a great guy and is honest and his prices are very good too...

aCiD99

NEVER buy from digi print supplies. I bought two from them in the past 6 months and both were defective (damaged packaging, severe deflections). After countless weeks with unhelpful support I had to do a charge back on my credit card.

Zach Starr

Head of Printing Operations
yeah i tried to buy epson heads online too, it was damaged. Never buy from allprintheads.com that one is really bad. not sure about this one, i would recommend buying from a source you already know.

Dangreenst

NEVER buy from digi print supplies. I bought two from them in the past 6 months and both were defective (damaged packaging, severe deflections). After countless weeks with unhelpful support I had to do a charge back on my credit card.
I am a printer service tech company and have been using Digprint Supplies for years and have purchased dozens of printheads from them for my customers and have never had a problem