• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for EcoSol Vinyl, .20C PSF +or- "No logo printing on backing sheet"

Tyler Durden

Just looking for a cheap matte material for decals that has blank backing paper.

I love Oracal 3621 but can't use it because of the printing on the backing paper. Please help:banghead:

Much Love,
Happy Weekend!:cool:

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
...I love Oracal 3621 but can't use it because of the printing on the backing paper...

Why? Why would anyone care about some sparse pale gray printing on the part you throw away? I'm consumed by curiosity.

InstantOneMedia

We have a 42" x 164' cold lamination film and air release vinyl. We can sell the vinyl for $110/roll and the cold lamination film for $85/roll. If you would like to try some samples, PM me or feel free to give us at call at 404.228.6329.

Don

Tyler Durden

Why? Why would anyone care about some sparse pale gray printing on the part you throw away? I'm consumed by curiosity.

You would not expect to buy a burger from mcdonalds and see the wrapper or bag covered in sysco or international paper logos would you? That would be weird huh?

If I was a person or company buying a thousand stickers with my design or logo, I would not want a vinyl companies logo on the back and as the seller of those stickers I don't want someones grid and half cut logo back there either. Its just not professional looking. Just because most people might not care does not make it ok.

InstantOneMedia

We like a blank backing so we can print our logo and grid on the backing of our Instant Granite products before we ship them to our customers.