• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for feather flags on a quick turnaround

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Got a request for a run of 10ft feather flags on a short turnaround. I don't print them so I'm looking for a merchant member or referral to pick up some sets.
14pc, 10ft with poles, stands, stakes, and water weights.
Most likely the prints will be single-sided (not specified in the request).
Timing is bad with the holiday shutdowns and current shipping issues but I need to be able to deliver to the customer by the first or second week of January.
If it can be done & the customer approves the cost I will have the artwork this coming week.
To get here on time it will need to be air shipped by UPS, DHL, or FedEx.
Please PM me if anyone on the list is interested or is willing to recommend an outside source.

Thanks

Precision

WsDisplay.com - Good selection of affordable displays, bannerstands, feather flags and a ton more. Good service items you can sell to your existing business clients. 3-5 day shipping on many items. Use them alot.

Charles Beitch

Got a request for a run of 10ft feather flags on a short turnaround. I don't print them so I'm looking for a merchant member or referral to pick up some sets.
14pc, 10ft with poles, stands, stakes, and water weights.
Most likely the prints will be single-sided (not specified in the request).
Timing is bad with the holiday shutdowns and current shipping issues but I need to be able to deliver to the customer by the first or second week of January.
If it can be done & the customer approves the cost I will have the artwork this coming week.
To get here on time it will need to be air shipped by UPS, DHL, or FedEx.
Please PM me if anyone on the list is interested or is willing to recommend an outside source.

Thanks

gnubler

B2sign. I think they have 1 or 2 day turnaround, plus expedited shipping options. Bad time to be counting on dependable transit times.

gnubler

Mostly I feel bad for all the package handlers/mail carriers at this time of year. I try to avoid shipping during the month of December if at all possible, just to help ease their workload.