• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Feedback on the EZY TAPER

Speedsterbeast

Just got back from the ISA Show in Vegas, and watched a demo of the Ezy Taper. I was very impressed. It's sort of reverse technology, as it is mechanical only with no electric components. Looks great for mounting and taping for sure, but I'm wondering if the claims of it being a great laminator are true as well. It's a bit pricey at $7,500 but it has a five year warranty and the guy ran diamond plate with rivets sticking out the back and the rollers didn't show a scratch. I'm seriously considering one.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

CanuckSigns

I've never used one, but I watched the video online, in the times it took them to laminate roll to roll, I could have laminated 10 times the amount, looks like a lot of setup time.

VTG

I have no experience with the Ezy Taper, but it looks way too time consuming. We use our Royal Sovereign machine everyday. Much quicker and easier than the Ezy Taper (based on what i saw demonstrated on a youtube video). My advice would be to save up and buy yourself a real laminating machine.