• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for: Flexi 10/10.5 used

PGilleland

Does anyone have FlexiSign Pro 10 for sale? I have version 8.1 and need a version that will work with the Mimaki CJV30-130. TIA

PGilleland

FlexiSign Pro 8.6 version

I found out that I need the 8.6 version to get the drivers for a CJV. Does anyone have that for sale?

phototec

ILL BUY THE FLEXI 8 FROM U. I lost all my stuff have to start from the bottom.

I don't think It will work for you, because I have to keep the dongle, I only upgraded the software, so I believe the serial number and everything else, I have to keep.

T

TonyC

I can sell......

I have a flexi pro 10.5 you can purchase. It was purchased as the 8 version and upgraded to 10.5 and the upgrade to the cloud is free right now. I have the version 8, 8.1 and 10.5 disks to go with it as well as the original box and users manual. This one uses a dongle which will come with it.

I only use it to operate a small cutter and willing to let it go. Message me for a price.