• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions looking for floor mat material to print on

Julia Sugden

Anybody know of a supplier in the USA for that anti-fatigue mat material? We have been printing vinyl kitchen rugs, splat mats, runners, and such on a nice material, but our customers keep expecting more padding for the kitchen mats. I can't seem to find a good wholesale place to get it. We print with a hybrid UV printer, so we don't even have to be too picky, except that we prefer it to be polyurethane and pthalate free.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Anybody know of a supplier in the USA for that anti-fatigue mat material? We have been printing vinyl kitchen rugs, splat mats, runners, and such on a nice material, but our customers keep expecting more padding for the kitchen mats. I can't seem to find a good wholesale place to get it. We print with a hybrid UV printer, so we don't even have to be too picky, except that we prefer it to be polyurethane and pthalate free.

I am the only one in the country who does a gel foam backed carpet like material, would probably work great for what you are doing. PM me your info.