• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for good Accounting & Invoicing Software

Sven

I hope this is the right place for this...

Just wondering what software people are using for accounting and invoicing. Currently, I do accounting on some paper spreadsheets, and I use an Illustrator template for invoices. I need a change for the new year. I've read many bad things about Quickbooks, and it looks like a messy bloated program to me. I'm thinking of just using Goodgle Docs spreadsheets for accounting and maybe Freshbooks for invoices. Any thoughts??

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
i use quickbooks 2010. while it is a universal book keeping program it gets bloated., if you set it up right, is pretty good for invoices and estimates. it looks pretty professional. i also enter all my receipts and bills in it for the accountant. Overall, i taught myself how to use it since there are TONS of forums and googling a question always gets me the right answer... Good luck!

TheSnowman

Quickbooks is an accounting standard I'd think. My accountant seems to just work flawlessly with it when he's working with my stuff. I'd think that's the case around the country.

Kevin-shopVOX

I hope this is the right place for this...

Just wondering what software people are using for accounting and invoicing. Currently, I do accounting on some paper spreadsheets, and I use an Illustrator template for invoices. I need a change for the new year. I've read many bad things about Quickbooks, and it looks like a messy bloated program to me. I'm thinking of just using Goodgle Docs spreadsheets for accounting and maybe Freshbooks for invoices. Any thoughts??
Take a look at SignVOX. There is a webinar today at 4pm EST if you'd like to join just send me an email.

WestcoastSigns

My bookkeeper uses Simply Accounting.

If you are looking for something to just create an invoice to send to customers, check out Billing Boss. It's totally free and I see now it can be hooked up with Paypal. I just use it for invoicing. Part of Sage free offerings so large company behind it as oppose to a fly by nighter.

http://www.billingboss.com/