• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for GRAPHTEC FC8600-160 in UK

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a seller for graphtec FC8600-160 in UK, unfortunately it looks like this model is discontinued and resellers did not update their website (which shows availability) and they find out the news only when they try to order the machine from Graphtec.

Do you guys know anyone who actually has this machine on stock?

TY

Justindouglas

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a seller for graphtec FC8600-160 in UK, unfortunately it looks like this model is discontinued and resellers did not update their website (which shows availability) and they find out the news only when they try to order the machine from Graphtec.

Do you guys know anyone who actually has this machine on stock?

TY
I have one for sale in MN. $4k you pay shipping

Attachments

• 58323.jpeg
    58323.jpeg
    408.3 KB · Views: 202

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I was at a dealer a few weeks ago in Florida that the graphtec rep told me that the demo unit they had on the floor was the only one left in the US, and that the 9000 series was going to start shipping after the Printing United show last week. Best bet may be to find "gently used"