• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for help identifying this font

kabnt2005

So I'm looking for help identifying the font from the attached logo. The closest I can think of is Cooper Black for "No" and "team".

In addition, the word "the" in this logo looks VERY familiar to me, but I can't figure out what from exactly. The only thing I keep coming back to is some classic rock band, but don't know who.

Attachments

• IMG-0221.JPG
    IMG-0221.JPG
    199.5 KB · Views: 185

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
So I'm looking for help identifying the font from the attached logo. The closest I can think of is Cooper Black for "No" and "team".

In addition, the word "the" in this logo looks VERY familiar to me, but I can't figure out what from exactly. The only thing I keep coming back to is some classic rock band, but don't know who.
Did you try whatthefont.com? They also have a forum so when you load the font and if it doesn't find it, you can ask. People will respond with what the font is...usually.