• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for help on little project

Brandon708

I want to make a custom jersey for my 2 year old son. I have the layout ready but I don't have the ability to do any type of heat transfer material. I only need one and it's about a 10x10" that I need.

Is anyone set up to just do one piece? What would be the best way to do it? I would like the letters to be contour cut and also the star "logo" like a normal baseball jersey would be. I'm not looking for a big white square that I iron on.

Can anyone help?

THanks! :signs101:

Attachments

• Southpaw Jersey.jpg
    Southpaw Jersey.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 127
I would be happy to do it for you at no cost. Just email me the design. Do you have a heat press? If not send me the shirt and I will press it and send it back.

email: billyclay@myersvinyldesigns.com
address:
905 W. Stayton
Victoria, TX 77901

would you want it matte or glossy?

Also if you will define the cut edge, or if you want it cut on the borders of your design (i.e. the star, and letters) I will bleed the color and cut it on the current edge. I will shoot you a proof with cut lines before I actually do it.

Brandon708

I would be happy to do it for you at no cost. Just email me the design. Do you have a heat press? If not send me the shirt and I will press it and send it back.

email: billyclay@myersvinyldesigns.com
address:
905 W. Stayton
Victoria, TX 77901

would you want it matte or glossy?

Also if you will define the cut edge, or if you want it cut on the borders of your design (i.e. the star, and letters) I will bleed the color and cut it on the current edge. I will shoot you a proof with cut lines before I actually do it.

wow, that is very generous of you. Thank you for your offer. I don't have a heat press so I guess it would be best if I send it to you? I assume that a heat press works better than a iron. So I can send it to you tomorrow. Ill also include a shipping label for you to mail it back.

THANKS!! :U Rock:

My son will be so happy :)

Brandon708

I forgot to add that a Matte finish would work best. Also the cut lines would be the outer edge of the color so a bleed would be necessary.

No problem. Yes a heat press will work much better than an iron.

I tell you what, send to this address:
William C. Myers
Myers Vinyl Designs
2705 Hospital Drive, Suite 100
Victoria, TX 77901.

Not sure why I did not give that one to begin with. I will get it printed ahead of time and put it on the day I get it and send it back to you the next day.

I am glad I could help