• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for high quality mirror vinyl

Bynnossy

I am looking for high quality mirror vinyl that really look likes a mirror. The backside of the vinyl is not important, because nobody will see that.

I have the 3M 7755-420 mirror silver, what costs over € 70,- per meter but it’s hard to apply perfectly and the mirror effect only looks good from a distance of 10 cm. (see photo)

I think my expectations where to high of this vinyl. Is there not a wrap film with good mirror effect? That is at least way easier to apply.
Suggestions are welcome.

Attachments

• FA166191-E307-4392-9999-17B0EB6DE2E5.jpeg
    FA166191-E307-4392-9999-17B0EB6DE2E5.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 354

AKwrapguy

I am looking for high quality mirror vinyl that really look likes a mirror. The backside of the vinyl is not important, because nobody will see that.

I have the 3M 7755-420 mirror silver, what costs over € 70,- per meter but it’s hard to apply perfectly and the mirror effect only looks good from a distance of 10 cm. (see photo)

I think my expectations where to high of this vinyl. Is there not a wrap film with good mirror effect? That is at least way easier to apply.
Suggestions are welcome.

You can look at an architectural film maybe? Something like Di-Noc or another supplier.

unclebun

If your goal is to make actual mirrors with sign vinyl, you won't find a product that will do that. That Aslan product sounds promising, as it's seemingly meant for the purpose you seek.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Either ya want mirror vinyl, which has its drawbacks..... or ya want a mirror. Close only works in horseshoes and hand grenades.

TammieH

I do not get it, if you want a mirror, buy one! Mirrored sign vinyl scuffs too easily and its not meant to use as a mirror I do not believe.

MikePro

best i've seen in vinyl form, that doesn't have the pitting/warping appearance of your "typical" chrome vinyl.... is chrome window tint.