Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for high quality mirror vinyl

Discussion in 'Vinyl' started by Bynnossy, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Bynnossy

Bynnossy New Member

Sep 15, 2018
    Amsterdam
    I am looking for high quality mirror vinyl that really look likes a mirror. The backside of the vinyl is not important, because nobody will see that.

I have the 3M 7755-420 mirror silver, what costs over € 70,- per meter but it’s hard to apply perfectly and the mirror effect only looks good from a distance of 10 cm. (see photo)

I think my expectations where to high of this vinyl. Is there not a wrap film with good mirror effect? That is at least way easier to apply.
    Suggestions are welcome.

Attached Files:

2. AKwrapguy

AKwrapguy Active Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Anchorage, AK
    You can look at an architectural film maybe? Something like Di-Noc or another supplier.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JoeDG

JoeDG Wide format trainer and creative enthusiast

Jul 16, 2018
    Bristol - UK
    • Like Like x 1
  4. unclebun

unclebun Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Osage Beach, MO
    If your goal is to make actual mirrors with sign vinyl, you won't find a product that will do that. That Aslan product sounds promising, as it's seemingly meant for the purpose you seek.

• Like Like x 1