• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for hp latex l25500 60"

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hello. I'm looking for a printer latex l25500 60" by loyal price. Your suggestions gentlemen.:Welcome:

Oleg this is me Josh from the Latex User group your in. The best deal right now is $17,500.00 for the 60" and $7900.00 for the 42" (There is only 1 left at this price now)

ProWraps

hey bigfish, would you take two almost brand new mutoh 1304's in trade for one 60" hp? worth a shot. heads are flawless, full take ups on both.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
hey bigfish, would you take two almost brand new mutoh 1304's in trade for one 60" hp? worth a shot. heads are flawless, full take ups on both.

Thats an attractive offer, I broker the machine sales through a few buddies of mine so I will ask them if they are up for a trade like that. Give me a few days to approach them with it ok.

ProWraps

hey sounds good. ill probably forget about where this thread is, so just hit me up via pm!

thanks bud.

wp013

Latex printer

Just a suggestion... make sure who ever you buy from they have a local way to do repairs. there is a price war going on right now on the L25500 60" ... as low as $15K but if they don't have a local tech you may wish you paid the extra 1 or 2K for a better distributor. I have HP Scitex and Seikos which I love and we just installed a L25500 last week to test before we buy the 3 meter version and so far it is fantastic in 1 week we used it for about 30 hours of actual print time with no problem.