• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for HT material I have apply with household iron

digitalhappy

I posted this a few weeks ago but in a different forum (materials). I am reposting in hopes that this is the better forum....

I have a project I am working on and I am trying to source 2 different materials. 1 heat transfer and 1 just peel and stick. The end product will go on the inside of shirts and jackets so it needs to be washable. The size of the transfer will be small...maybe 1/4" x 1.5". It doesn't need to be 100% permenant but at least give me 6 months of wash and wear. I am looking for a heat transfer material that can be applied with a standard at-home iron NOT A HEAT PRESS. The end product will be in the public's hands. I am familiar with Stahls and Specialty Materials. any recommendations out there? The key is the the wash-ability and the heat transfer need to be able to be applies with an iron with fairly simple application steps. I am also looking for an adhesive material that can withstand the dishwasher and microwave. I appreciate any direction. Thanks!