• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for ICC profile for Flexisign 10

izanchor

Hi All,

Have a working Demo copy of Flexisign 10 and when I print on my SC500 eco solvent. its to dark. Tried different profile from the built in profiles and its all the same. Can somebody share there Flexisign 10 ICC profiles for Roland SC500.

Thanks in advance.

Robert M

Sc 500

There are not a lot out there, search for the company that converts those printers from sol inks to eco sol inks. I think they are solventinkjetconversions.com

player

In the setup of the profile there is a checkbox for "color correction". Did you check that off?

There is also the rendering intents that can make a huge difference.

izanchor

Thanks for all the help, I cant find my Old Roland printer SC 500 on the link. Also dont have access. Can somebody can share there Flexisign 10 with Roland SC 500 profile.

Need this badly for i just upgraded my computer to Windows 8 and now my Roland colorchoice wont work on windows 8. My best option now is to move to flexisign 10.
Any suggestion or help would be very much appreciated. Thank you