• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Ink Pump Assembly, or just gear..

MJRKat

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone that is parting out a Falcon II Outdoor? I am looking for the Ink pump assembly with gear, or just the gear. Any help is appreciated!

Auburnpeanut

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone that is parting out a Falcon II Outdoor? I am looking for the Ink pump assembly with gear, or just the gear. Any help is appreciated!

If it is the same gear as the outdoor junior (transmission gear) I have a couple of them. I will upload a pic in a minute of one.

Peanut

Auburnpeanut

Transmission gear2.jpg Here is a picture of it. I have three of them. You can have one for $15 plus the shipping or you can have all three for $35 plus the shipping. Just let me know.

MJRKat

photo.jpg

The one that is on the bottom in this pic is the one that I need..I probably should have posted that originally, but thank you for posting.

Auburnpeanut

Yep can't help you with that. Sorry. Have you checked digiprint supplies or cmyk parts to see if you could order just the gear part? I am still fairly new to signs101, so there might even be a merchant member who carries that part.

MJRKat

I don't frequent here to often, when I get time I do to try to learn, so I'm still pretty new also. I checked with Mutoh, and they said that you have to buy the whole assembly if you buy new, and I don't care to do that if I can find one that is being parted out. Thanks again..