• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for inspiration...

GoodPeopleFlags

Thanks! It's hard to tell but the background does have a hint of color. Kind of a spotty tan. I used a light tan with a cloud rendering effect in photoshop. I posted a photo in the portfolio forum. It's a little easier to see the color.

It was too late to superscript the "st" but I agree, that would've been better.

just curious if you are getting any orders for the upcoming private magic show/swap meet pseudo convention?..if you are seeing any very unique, dated carnival work (1930's etc it is most likely for that event)

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
http://www.ricsartshop.com/medical-posters.html

cool stuff there.... can blank out the banners on some of them and replace the text with band name, w/e

*edit*
LOL @ the "Marihuana: Weed with roots in hell!" poster!

*edit deux*
Saw needed inspiration, scrolled own and posted w/out reading thread ;) banner looks good

GoodPeopleFlags

just curious if you are getting any orders for the upcoming private magic show/swap meet pseudo convention?..if you are seeing any very unique, dated carnival work (1930's etc it is most likely for that event)

Say whaaaattt???? Are you serious? I don't know anything about it but would like to.

Hey JonMASigns - Those are awesome!!!