• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for matte vinyl is colours other than black or white

royster13

Does any one make matte vinyl in colours other than black or white?.....Looking for a dark brown now.....I am not looking for interior vinyl like Oracal 631.....Thanks.....

SignosaurusRex

It does not appear to be an available choice from any vinyl manufacturer that I know of. I just ran through all of our color cards without any luck. I thought maybe 3M might offer a Brown or Dk. Brown in their 1080 Matt Wrap series but no luck there either. Looks like time to get creative with some Krylon Clear Matt, ClearJet Matt or 0000 Steel Wool.

royster13

Thanks for the "alternative" ideas.....The vinyl is for decorative monogram tiles.....I will have to give these a shot and see how they work and look.....

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Why not just cut a paint mask, and do it with a matt paint, they make plenty of great materials that bond well with ceramic work. just wet dry sand them to give a surface for it to grab at, throw down your paint mask, paint and then you can take the whole thing and clear coat with a matt clear.