• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Mimaki FineCut 7....anyone have it?

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
Yeah, I can buy it new for 300, but Im hoping to find someone who has a copy from their second plotter or something. I only need it for one function...frame extraction in Illustrator (to make my cut lines for Onyx)

TheSnowman

I have it with my mimaki...but you ain't gettin it! When I need something, I have to buy it. Isn't there another function in Illustrator that will do the same thing?

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
When did I ever mention anything about FREE? If someone has a second copy of 7, its good for them and me, great. If you DONT, then leave your comments off

Im looking to PURCHASE finecut 7, so as I said before, please contact me IF you do.

radiohead223

it's a good investment for the few dollars that it is but i haven't seen anyone wanting to sell it second hand on here..... hopefully you might get a couple of bites

AusAndy

frame extraction, isn't that just offset path in illustrator? ie with text, ctrl shift o to convert to outline then object->path->offset path.

when I click on finecuts frame extraction, thats all it seems to do.