• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Oracal 3551 RA or similar to fit my 1204

FatCat

Have been looking around for someone who sells Oracal 3551 RA or something similar in a high performance calendared vinyl with air egress to fit my VJ-1204. (Would use this for box truck wraps and flat stuff.)

*I know it can be cut down, but Fellers wants another $65 to slit it - which pretty much negates any value for the product and I might as well use IJ180.

Anyone have a source?

FatCat

BigFish, very gracious of you - but shipping would probably kill that scenario. (Unless I'm missing something)

Todd, I don't see 3551 anywhere on SW's site. (I do see 3951 and 3651)

Flame

$65? My local supplier, Pacific Coast Sign Supply, usually slits my rolls for free! Too bad you weren't closer to them, service is 2nd to none.

FatCat

Yeah, and Fellers won't budge on that $65 fee. In fact, my rep. constantly runs down 48" printers saying how it's getting harder and harder to find media to fit them... I'm sure a sales ploy to scare someone into buying a 54" or 60" machine. (Believe me I would have liked a 54" machine, but couldn't justify the extra several thousand dollars for another couple of inches.)

Stealth - don't have a catalog but will request one. I honestly don't order much from them.

acothran

I order most of my Oracal from Advantage Sign Supply (merchant member). I'm pretty sure they stock 3551RA in 48". I know it's listed in their catalog. They should also have a warehouse that is one-day ship to you. Good luck.

Allen

acothran

Right on, you should get a Merchant Account like the rest of us then so you can openly advertise.

Man Bigfish, as a posting member you should know that Advantage is a Merchant Member. I would imagine one of their employees is a regular member here and didn't see the harm in recommending Advantage since they are a Merchant.

Allen

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Man Bigfish, as a posting member you should know that Advantage is a Merchant Member. I would imagine one of their employees is a regular member here and didn't see the harm in recommending Advantage since they are a Merchant.

Allen[/QUOTE

Your right, my mistake. :Oops:

Bradster941

The last time I ordered Oracle from Advantage they didn't have what I needed in stock Sooo,

They had the Oracle warehouse in Georgia slit a 60" roll down and drop ship it to me for no extra charge.

They are a pleasure to work with.