Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Looking for Peck Software to replace mainboard parameters on VP540

Discussion in 'Roland' started by WorxMedia, Jan 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. WorxMedia

WorxMedia New Member

May 2, 2017
    Humble
    Hello All!

My mainboard on my VP540 went out and I am in search of the peck software so I can grab parameters on my existing board and replace. Ive already downloaded the copeck software from the Roland site, but its not letting me grab the parameters. If anyone can point me in the right direction where to find it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for any feedback.

Tags:
  2. C5 Service&Repair

C5 Service&Repair Member

Jan 14, 2018
    Omaha, NE
    The Peck tool is a Tech software only. Doubtful you will find anyone that can share it. Best bet it to have a tech come assist you.

3. mcbirdman

mcbirdman Member

Mar 4, 2019
    Hey WorkxMedia,

Did you get what you needed help with?

4. Aaronlh

Aaronlh New Member

Dec 6, 2017
    United States
    Did you ever find the Peck Software? I might be able to help if you still need it

5. Zack Bunning

Zack Bunning New Member

Sep 9, 2018
    Decatur, IL
    I am in need of the Peck Software if you wouldn't mind lending me a hand. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. My email is ztbunning@yahoo.com