• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for print wholesale IE: business cards flyers etc

Markus13126

Howdy, currently in search of a new supplier of print items like business cards, flyers, event tickets and so on. I have currently used 4 over trade and have loved the final products produced. With that be 9...ing said after a few years they have raised pricing considerably but shipping costs also, along with longer production times. 8 days on standard business cards 4/0 is kind of lengthy in nbn today's market. What are my alternatives out there?

Thank you
Markus

henryz

I use Zoo printing not sure if the have a plant back East but they ship out of Kentucky. Never had issues with them and quick turnaround.

Henry Z.

Markus13126

Ty for the reference, wanted to give merchant members a chance to chime bnb in. We dont do a huge amount but so place consistent orders

TXFB.INS

Not sure of a MM here that does paper printing.
or one that is better than 4Over

Zoo Printing is a close 2nd

that is a long time for standard cards,
I placed an order for 16PT QTY 250 4/0 and had them back in hand 3 working days. uploaded on 9th (after the cut off time) and they were delivered on the 12th

Markus13126

So to update -- this is how its been going with them lately-- ordered last Wednesday, got a shipping email this am-- says delivery the 23rd-- that's 13 days -- un acceptable and makes me look like shit to the customer. errrr

MI Bearcat

I believe 4over has different turn times depending upon what level you are with them as far as sales but I can't imagine standard business cards taking that long. The standard turn time is next day + 1 day with a slight up charge for next day service. They have a facility in NJ so shipping should only be one day.

Markus13126

I saw that on 365...wonderd on the quality.

Yeah I am going to call them today, this is unacceptable. Have used them for years..maybe 25, 30 orders a year not huge but still

303Corey

Howdy, currently in search of a new supplier of print items like business cards, flyers, event tickets and so on. I have currently used 4 over trade and have loved the final products produced. With that be 9...ing said after a few years they have raised pricing considerably but shipping costs also, along with longer production times. 8 days on standard business cards 4/0 is kind of lengthy in nbn today's market. What are my alternatives out there?

Thank you
Markus

Hey Markus. We use 4Over who has a super quick turnaround on over 90% of their products. We send around 100 orders a year to them, and have only had a few mistakes. I would personally give them a try. Hope this helps.

McDonald Signs

McDonald Signs & Graphics
I've had really good luck with Signs365. Good Quality Fast Service. Usually get business cards in 3 days from day you place order

Grizzly

It’s all about your print!
We use Elite4Print.com and have been very happy. I find there website is quicker than 4over. 4over seems to have to refresh every time you make a dropdown change. They are in California though.

Mark H

Thank you
Markus
Howdy. I've been outsourcing printing for 12 years. Try www.printdirectforless.com call Ed and tell him that Mark from Full Color Resources sent you. Great price, great service and you can actually talk to someone on the phone unlike 4over or Zoo.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I use Zoo and...dare I say VistaPrint? I have a business account with VistaPrint and they are always running specials. 500 cards with Zoo is $37.80 with shipping. I just ordered 500 cards from VistaPrint on sale for $16.98 incl. shipping. Turn-around time is 5-7 business days but if the customer isn't in a hurry, that's $20.82 more in my pocket. I like the ordering system on VistaPrint better than Zoo. I use Zoo for printed vinyl and coro signs, I've been happy so far with both companies quality.

Fastno

We have used Zoo for years. Zoo's lead time has gotten longer and we have had a number of issues with their quality and it vet difficult to get help in resolving issues. We recently switched to Sinalite and have been very happy so far. Their prices are good and they have quick turnaround.

kcollinsdesign

Old member
I will often use America's Printer for commercial printing. 1000 16pt. full color business cards $15.95. You can pay more for faster shipping. They have a full range of products. Personal service. I've never had any problems with them.