• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for printed ribbon for cutting ceremonies for kids

mrbid

I have a customer wanting a custom printed ribbon about 200' long for a ribbon cutting ceremonies for kids.
So it also, need to be able to be torn. So the kids don't all have to have scissors.
Does any one no where I could get such a ribbon printed?

Thanks for any help!

bannertime

In the past, we've purchased rolls of ribbon and lettered with vinyl. Doesn't take that long when it's only like ten feet. Not sure about 200ft. You could probably setup a roller to reroll it as you apply graphics. That's if you couldn't find a tear-able ribbon. Otherwise I think we'd print on paper in like 10ft sections and tape or glue together.

MikePro

200ft. AND tear-able...sounds like it won't last until the countdown.
maybe do something more like a qty ~50 3ftx6inch banners with velcro, split on either-side of a larger 6inch banner in the center for the scissors. Scissors cut the middle of the "ribbon", and then the kids "shred" the rest and wave their individual banners around.