• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Printer to Use In New Company

Nitro56

Hello everyone, I'm a frequent visitor here and am finally looking to get into the wraps game. I've had my own design company for many years but I will be opening up my own shop here in the next year and need a good printer, cutter and laminator to start with. Preferably looking for a 64" printer since I will be doing wraps, and I may need to get a smaller one for smaller jobs as well. I am located in Maine, and am willing to drive to get a good deal. Please let me know what's out there or where to start. Thank you!

- Evan

bmustin

I have a HP Laserjet L25500, 60" latex for sale. I just had it serviced and new belt and bearings installed as preventative maintenance. New heads and ready for work. Then, I got a "too good to pass up" deal on a later model and made the purchase. Looking to sell my old sweety for $4000. Let me know if you are still looking. I have done a lot of wraps and 60" is plenty!

ikarasu

Rima, please publish pricing so everyone can see, since you are not a Merchant Member and the site is not regulated you should take full advantage of publishing your extra special pricing from Taiwan!! Please put up lowest price on all the things your company sells!!

UScutter has it for 18,900, With a further $3000 rebate if your attending an HP event, making it 15,900.... Even without the rebate, Who would buy from china to save $300?!

Especially one who uses the chinese equivlant of Hotmail, instead of a business address for sales.

Rimas website -

• On sale price: only USD. 18,600.- (standard, no ink, no RIP)
  • Optional price:
  • (1) Original Ink Cartriges *7 ( C.M.Y.K.Lc.Lm.OP): add USD. 900.-

Rima

Digital Inkjet Printing System Supplier
UScutter has it for 18,900, With a further $3000 rebate if your attending an HP event, making it 15,900.... Even without the rebate, Who would buy from china to save $300?!

Especially one who uses the chinese equivlant of Hotmail, instead of a business address for sales.

Rimas website -

• On sale price: only USD. 18,600.- (standard, no ink, no RIP)
  • Optional price:
  • (1) Original Ink Cartriges *7 ( C.M.Y.K.Lc.Lm.OP): add USD. 900.-

Last edited:
We have a lightly used HP500Scitex, which prints up to 64" wide with outfeed tables and vinyl roll to roll attachment, We also have a GBC 1064WF laminator and a Mimaki CG130FXCutter. All are in great shape super clean. 502 732 5789 ask for Vernon 24/7