• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for PVC T-Rail

Barry Jenicek

Hi There!

I am wanting to build a PVC Post & Rail frame.

I have found that there are two types of PVC T-Rail. (see below) One is called ALZAR, the other, I don't know.

Both Rails Side by Side.jpg

Does anyone know the name of the other type? I have seen a samples of both and the "mystery" type seems to have thicker side walls than the Alzar, not to mention that it is fabricated differently. Also, if it has a name, do you know what company produces it?

Thanks

Bj

Barry Jenicek

Hi There!

I am wanting to build a PVC Post & Rail frame.

I have found that there are two types of PVC T-Rail. (see below) One is called ALZAR, the other, I don't know.

View attachment 132558

Does anyone know the name of the other type? I have seen a samples of both and the "mystery" type seems to have thicker side walls than the Alzar, not to mention that it is fabricated differently. Also, if it has a name, do you know what company produces it?

Thanks

Bj
Well I found the information I needed. The "mystery" type is manufactured but VEKA Outdoor Living Products. Its part number is F350T-2 and is 3.5"t x 3.5"w with a wall thickness is 0.110

Bj