• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for real world feedback on the Epson 50670 and Roland XF-640

mpn

We are considering our options and would like some feedback on the 50670 & XF 640 from anyone using them.
Do they print at the numbers (sq. ft.) advertised by Epson/Roland?
Do you have any issues or complaints with them?

We have Rolands and Epsons and are pleased with both, but are open to other makes.

Thank you for any input. :thumb:

graphicwarning

We are considering our options and would like some feedback on the 50670 & XF 640 from anyone using them.

We have Rolands and Epsons and are pleased with both, but are open to other makes.

If all goes as planned (keeping my fingers crossed), I should be purchasing a XF-640 in about a month! So I don't currently have experience with that particular machine, but I hope to very shortly!

Nuteksigns

Which one did you go with?

Im I curious which printer you ended up purchasing?

I am trying to make a similar decision now.

-David