• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for reproduction Chrysler engine decals for 1966 Crown Imperial

blackicefx

My dad is doing a restore of a 1966 Crown Imperial. The original engine had two foil printed decals. They're silver foil with black printing. Does anyone know of a company that does reproductions of this sort? I contacted a manufacturer rep and he didn't know of any source for the decals. He will get back to me if he finds anything.

Thanks,
Matthew
20211205_152918.jpg

Last edited:

TopFliteGraphics

Check with Year-One or Classic Industries but I seriously doubt either one will have it. C-Bodies are hard to find parts for to begin with much less obscure things like decals.

blackicefx

Thanks, I'll check them out. My dad does so many random resto projects that he's always asking about the most unusual decals or graphics. I keep telling him he has a bigger network of sources than I do. Oh well.
I appreciate the suggestions, I'll start my search there.

rjssigns

You should be able to make them. Laser cut blank, vinyl mask, and a dab of paint. Or..an Edge print on chrome vinyl stuck to a blank or build up with a couple more layers of vinyl.

A bunch of years ago I used to make domed dash labels for antique boats. Process was similar and looked great.

Ready

Ready To Go
My dad is doing a restore of a 1966 Crown Imperial. The original engine had two foil printed decals. They're silver foil with black printing. Does anyone know of a company that does reproductions of this sort? I contacted a manufacturer rep and he didn't know of any source for the decals. He will get back to me if he finds anything.

Thanks,
Matthew View attachment 156806
Hello BlackiceFX,

I just found those on Ebay. You may want to contact that seller.

Bob P.