• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for roland technician..

rjp739

GRAPHICS
I looking for technition. I have roland vp540.
I bought it main board. but it can't initializing.
dealer said they need upgrade with computer for setting..
they say it cann't explain on the phone.
problem is my local dealer only installation with their own main board. not other dealer(it come from CA).
so now I looking for technitian for this.
here is michigan. I wish him who live around michigan.
anytime is no problem. like your side work...

Isn't the printer under warranty? There are several steps in installing the mainboard. Did you FIRST get the parameters off the OLD board? If you didn't, you must remove ALL heads, get the information (numbers) and enter these by hand (and align heads too) ...best to re-install the old board and then get the info...you MUST have the info! Also, you must install firmware - the printer won't know WHAT printer it is - it may tell you it's a AJ 1000. Don't forget the battery!

jfiscus

Rap Master
Why is your english so bad in Michigan? Not being a jerk, being serious.
I know a tech who works this area, but I don't think he does under the table work. But he is good at what he does.

rjp739

GRAPHICS
sorry about my english so bad.
I am not born in here.
also I know my local dealer tech. they real good. but they not going to do with other company part.
that is why looking for personal tech.

macmedia

Sorry no-go. He has been buying some parts from us over the past month to try to fix this but it's too hard to diagnose over the phone. He needs a tech who can go out to him and download the parameters into the board.

Kent
Mac Media USA, Inc.
www.macmedia.com

i'm from ann arbor, michigan and i just had both print heads replaced on my sp300. i was very worried about getting a bad tech like i have in the past. andy beal from nazdar traveled to me and fixed my printer in a very reasonable and professional manner. i'd highly recommend him. his email is... abeal(at)nazdar.com