• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for Roland xc-540 service manual

rhlARTdept

Hello, I'm looking for the service manual for Roland xc-540. I need to install a new assembly pulley and I need to make sure that there are no tention issues to be aware of before I pull the old one out

WI

User's Manual:
http://support.rolanddga.com/docs/D...ces/Manuals and Guides/XC-540 User Manual.pdf

Setup Manual:
http://support.rolanddga.com/docs/D...Manuals and Guides/XC-540_540MT_INS_EN_R1.pdf

You can download a whole lot of docs direct from the manufacturer. However, the really serious stuff like component tear-downs might not be made freely available. There's probably liability issues there ("Charlie didn't unplug his machine before he tried to replace the X-motor," read the obituary) and I'm sure distributors want to keep charging us for service calls.

Best of luck, anyway.

signsolutions

Hi there,

I just had a crash with my XC-540 where the sled hit one of the material guides causing a sensor to pop off from a place not easily found. Can I get a copy of the service manual so that I can try to locate where this goes?

Please email it to sales@signsolutionsllc.biz

Thanks!

Mike

JamestSCS

Is there anyone on here that can send me a copy of the Roland service manual. Not the user manual. The one with all the goodies and parts list. Thanks.

ldream

Thanks Robert M

Thanks for sending the servicemanual XC-540

Best regards

Leo J
from the Netherlands:U Rock:

bbounds09

Looking as well for XC-540 Service Manual

Hey there guys i would much appreciate a service manual as well, if anyone knows where i could get one or has one they could email me id be a happy camper. bbounds09@yahoo.com