• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for scroll bracket

CanuckSigns

Does anyone know where I can find a scroll bracket like the one attached? I need one that has the diagonal support piece. I could have sworn i've seen this somewhere recently.

Attachments

• bracket.jpg
    bracket.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 70

Gino

Premium Subscriber
There used to be a member here that made them. Perhaps someone can remember his name or contact information. His stuff was awesome.

W

wetgravy

Well, I've always gotten mine from a wholesaler similar to metalcraft if I wanted something stock, that one in particular, haven't seen. If I ever needed something custom, I always look for a local metal fence fabricator, invariably they can do anything you want for less than stock pricing.

CanuckSigns

Yeah, the picture I posted is from corel X3, but i could have sworn i saw it in a catalogue somewhere, oh well, we did some work for a ornamental iron worker a while ago, I guess i will call him up.

Thanks everyone

Well, I've always gotten mine from a wholesaler similar to metalcraft if I wanted something stock, that one in particular, haven't seen. If I ever needed something custom, I always look for a local metal fence fabricator, invariably they can do anything you want for less than stock pricing.

The Sign Bracket Store will do custom fabrication if they don't have something that will work in their catalog.

Malkin

There used to be a member here that made them. Perhaps someone can remember his name or contact information. His stuff was awesome.

He is somewhat local to me and had gotten out of it for a while, but is interested again. If you ever need the contact info I would be happy to find it.