• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for ShopVox help

biggmann

We just started setting up ShopVox here and keep hitting road blocks and was wondering if anyone here could help us out. The manual reads like a VCR manual from the 80's and doesn't just answer one question we have. We have products set up and can add them as a line but when it comes to adding our labor charges I have no clue on how to do that. I have asked the guys at ShopVox themselves and honestly I get more confused from there, I am supposed to set up some templates but that in itself is confusing. Can anyone offer any advice on getting this thing set up and running so we can add our labor rates in?

KaranGrewal

Use " CHAT " for live support. Tech team can help you with this set up. They can also remote login to your computer and show you how to do it.

T

TonyC

You first must setup your labor parts, material parts and machine rates. Then you create your product and use a template. Within the template you can then choose the materials, labor and machine charges to charge for making the product.

T

TonyC

I found it helpful to use the last 30-40 completed orders before starting shopVOX to build my templates. This gives you real world examples and also lets you compare your previous pricing system.

On a side note; After using another estimating & job management system and switching to signVOX (eventually to shopVOX) my average job increased by 25-30 percent in price. The system allows for more detail in how you charge. If done properly you can be positive you are getting paid properly for your work. Do not give up on your products. The more detail you can use to build each template the more each template can be used.

SignVOX

Merchant Member
Do you have a spreadsheet with pricing details ?

We just started setting up ShopVox here and keep hitting road blocks and was wondering if anyone here could help us out. The manual reads like a VCR manual from the 80's and doesn't just answer one question we have. We have products set up and can add them as a line but when it comes to adding our labor charges I have no clue on how to do that. I have asked the guys at ShopVox themselves and honestly I get more confused from there, I am supposed to set up some templates but that in itself is confusing. Can anyone offer any advice on getting this thing set up and running so we can add our labor rates in?
Hi,
One of the ways to make this process easy is if you have your formulas ready in an excel or so , then we can show you how to translate that into shopVOX easily. If you can put it in an Excel we can show you how to translate that into shopVOX. Also we can copy some sample from our demo accounts to yours for you to see how to set some standard ones which you can then go and edit them to fit your needs.