• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for short roll translucent vinyl - please help

brush1

First.....called all merchants on this forum....never spoke with real person...only machines.

I need short roll of translucent cast vinyl...24"-54".....good brand

Where I can buy it.
Do not print on translucent often that's why.
Thank you for any help.

Lucky Sky

Did you try Fellers? www.fellers.com or call at 1-800-654-8405

They usually fill my order for pick up the same day, or ship for free from the next nearest location. I usually get it the next day depending on when I place the order. They always pick up the phone when I call, about the products they sell (and not afraid to check with someone else if they are not).

Good luck.

Craig Sjoquist

I always get my short rolls from cut offs from Accugraphics Supply Apopka, Fl. & mostly it is translucent & good brands since most shops here will not use it on back lighted signs. & always have gets plenty back light jobs cause use of translucent. .. shops go cheap they get cheap,customers just want it done right . Oh they will cut 10 yards rolls also.