• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for some 3M material

TaraW

I am looking for a supplier for the following:

3M IJ3650-10 Printable White

54" x 50yrd

Fellers and Grimco are saying they cant get it or its been discontinued.

We called 3M and they have no clue why they are saying that.

Anyone use this and have a supplier we can contact?

We are needing this ASAP.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Tatonka

I've noticed a lot of 3M products on Grimco are out a week or two. Grimco's site says they have IJ3650-10 available to buy, just out 12-14 days.

I was told that 3M had a week where they didn't process any orders while they were switching computer systems, and it really doesn't seem like they've caught back up yet. We order a lot of 1080 from Grimco, and most used to be 2-3 days at the longest, now nearly everything is out a week or two.

TaraW

Yeah we went ahead an ordered it yesterday from Grimco...at that time it said 19 days out. We figured at least we have it on the way...maybe. Unfortunately we have some printing projects at a local school that we will be running short on, which is why we are looking for it.

unclebun

Is that a cast vinyl with a regular clear non-air-release adhesive? I've always wondered why such a product isn't available.

AKwrapguy

Or a suggestion for an equivalent material would work as well, we prefer to use 3M products.

3M has basically shut down for the summer to update their system. They have been doing this world wide. Should be back up and going any day now.

TaraW

I kind of have to laugh, our new Fellers Rep happened to call during all of this and let our Art dept. ladies know who he was and asked how things were and if she needed anything, so she informed him of this issue...said he would get back to her within an hour with an answer...still waiting...LOL.

With that said, I have passed the info I received from everyone to our art dept.to look into.

Thanks,

CanuckSigns

Unless Im missing something, judging by the 3m product sheet online it looks like ij180 without the air release channels, is there something I'm not seeing? Why not just order the ij180 that every single supplier has skids of in stock?