• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for some advice

ScreamingNugget

I am new to the process of being in business with vinyl graphics. I have done the design on CorelDRAW and the cutting before, but the business side is all greek to me. I am looking for advice on pricing vinyl decals and installations. Also figuring in time it takes to design images for customers. I am just starting out with only a couple people interested in purchasing, but word of my business is spreading quickly and I am hoping to start building clientele quickly. I don't want to overcharge but I also don't want to be the cheapest guy on the block. Any advice? Thanks! :thankyou:

-Chris
Screaming Nugget Designs

CS-SignSupply

I would recommend paying for a Premium Membership here and post in the Premium Forums.

It is not popular with members/business owners/operators to post inside knowledge to public forums.

Trust me, you will gain a vast bit a knowledge for your $7.50 per month or $50 per year. Well worth it if you are serious about learning and making it in the trade.