Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for some advice

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by ScreamingNugget, Jul 19, 2012.

1. ScreamingNugget

ScreamingNugget New Member

Jun 11, 2012
    I am new to the process of being in business with vinyl graphics. I have done the design on CorelDRAW and the cutting before, but the business side is all greek to me. I am looking for advice on pricing vinyl decals and installations. Also figuring in time it takes to design images for customers. I am just starting out with only a couple people interested in purchasing, but word of my business is spreading quickly and I am hoping to start building clientele quickly. I don't want to overcharge but I also don't want to be the cheapest guy on the block. Any advice? Thanks! :thankyou:

-Chris
    Screaming Nugget Designs

Tags:
  2. CS-SignSupply

CS-SignSupply Very Active Member

I would recommend paying for a Premium Membership here and post in the Premium Forums.

It is not popular with members/business owners/operators to post inside knowledge to public forums.

Trust me, you will gain a vast bit a knowledge for your $7.50 per month or $50 per year. Well worth it if you are serious about learning and making it in the trade.

3. ScreamingNugget

ScreamingNugget New Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Ok, thank you! I didn't know that talking pricing and such was considered taboo. I apologize. Still learning the ropes :)