• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

$$$$$ Looking for some bills

racershawn

Hi all i am looking for some paper money images... several bills ... falling bills about any kind ... thanks for the help.....shawn

racershawn

I did google it .... i always try that first ... but did not find anything that i liked so i thought i would ask ..... sorry

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Have you tried? Photoshop doesn't like that to much!

Actually I did. Photoshop came up with some nasty messages and then proceeded to scan the currency and allow me to save it.

Attachments

• currency050-600.jpg
    currency050-600.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 64

BobM

Fred, after Photoshop finished scanning, it sent an automatic message to Secretary Gietner. He will be in contact with you for the government's share.

rdm01

Actually I did. Photoshop came up with some nasty messages and then proceeded to scan the currency and allow me to save it.

I always thought it had to be altered to save. The main reason for the post
was because most people haven't tried and I always thought it was funny
they have it programmed to recognize a bill and give you crap about it.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred, after Photoshop finished scanning, it sent an automatic message to Secretary Gietner. He will be in contact with you for the government's share.

Yeah they just left and I was allowed to keep this ...

one.jpg

but I got a very nice letter from Barry, Michelle and Acorn. :Oops: