• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for someone that offers Direct To Garment DTG on dark shirts

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
You'll have trouble with the sweatshirts. Direct to Garment printing needs 100% cotton or really high cotton to poly count. There are only a few manufacturers that have such a thing.

WildWestDesigns

You'll have trouble with the sweatshirts. Direct to Garment printing needs 100% cotton or really high cotton to poly count. There are only a few manufacturers that have such a thing.

Anajet printers do have what they call an "extended media options" that would allow other substrate fabric types. I do think though it's 100% on light poly.

ShoNuff

The Doer of Things
We use scalable press. They bang out some nice product and have an ever expanding catalog of products they print on. DTG, Screen Print, Embroidery.

ShoNuff

The Doer of Things
Also, most DTG printers should be able to print on any dark garment as long as there is a white base layer under your design layer.