• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for someone to Print To Substrate and CNC Route

Shift Designs

I am looking for someone to print directly to sinter, as well as cnc route the shape out. The shapes are 3 in x 3/4 in. I need like a 100 of them per location. Right now i have 3 locations. This is a store branding that i am doing for a retail restaurant location. Depending on pricing I would consider letting someone do all the print to substrate for all the locations. Pantone colors are highly important for paint matching issues. Looking for pricing and turnaround. If this is the wrong forum i apologize, any direction to the right one is greatly appreciated.

CES020

Sinter? Never heard of it. You mean Sintra?

3/4" x 3" and Pantone's important, I'd skip all that and go to Dye Sublimation on hardboard. You can cut the shapes with a laser with very strong detail, then dye sub the image on the cutouts.

Would probably be a lot less expensive for you to go that route than have them printed on a substrate and then cut on a CNC.

Just my opinion.