• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for someone who can do full color printing on clear outdoor adhesive vinyl.

HB Grafix

Hello everyone.

I am looking to get a one off vinyl decal printed. It will be going on a black vehicle so the customer is requesting the graphic to be printed on clear vinyl so it blends in well. Smaller decals I have ordered in the past have been printed on a white base on the clear but this one is larger than my normal company I go to will do. Looking at for one around 34 inches wide and roughly 17 inches tall that would need to be printed with a cut line around the edge of the graphic as well. Anyone have any recommendations of who I can go to to get this printed?

mkmie

Lost Soul
Simple print cut job. Go to a local printer that does wholesale work. Or a provider on this site. Do not print on clear.