• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for source for company logos

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
I'm trying to find a couple of logos for a customer, I've tried Brands o/t world and the internet with no luck. This is for an authorized distributor so I think I'm ok with copyright .
Their smaller companys (Dragon racing fuels, Excel racing chains) so thats probably why I can't find them.
Has anyone tried contacting a corparation to get their logo?

rcook99

If you customer has is selling the companies product then they should be able to call them and get the logo in the format you need. If not you can try contacting the company and explain what you are being asked to produce by the local distributor and usually they will give you what you need.

I have called a number of companies and had very good luck once I explain who and what I am doing the work for.

Good Luck!

CES020

Dragon is close to Papyrus font, distorted a little. This isn't a duplicate, but it's literally about 5 minutes or less time. Maybe this will get you going in the right direction.....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-03 at 10.19.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-03 at 10.19.36 AM.png
    158.4 KB · Views: 40

OldPaint

i called a company once............looking for the font they used for their name. i hd been asked to make a sign for an easy rider clothing store. welllllllllll.......i got an ear full. seems the people starting the store.........did not have company authorization!!!!!! i did the signs got my money......never saw the store open.

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
Thanks everyone, and thanks CESO20 that will help get me started,I may have to do something temporary till I get the logos due to timeframe.

Mf

If you need to find a logo go to the said company's web site open a PDF doc and open in .ai about 90% of the time vector image. Or call the company most I've delt with send it right over :supersmilie: