• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking For Stock Photo Of...

grafixemporium

I've searched high and low for a decent stock photo of a guy spraying foam insulation... not cellulose... not fiberglass... has to be a foam system. I need a profile shot from around the waist up or maybe squatting. I attached a google image of something similar to what I need. Anyone know where I might be able to purchase such a pic? It's for some box trucks, so it needs to be pretty high res. We're in a time crunch, but if all else fails we're gonna have to send a photog out to one of our client's jobsites.

Thanks!

Andrew

Attachments

• biobased.jpg
    biobased.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 85

Pat Whatley

Get the name and contact info of the company that makes the foam. Call them, tell them you're looking for promotional photos and tell them why you want them. You'd be surprised at how often that will lead to getting either a disk or access to an ftp site with hundreds of professionally shot photos that the company had done for their advertising use.

grafixemporium

Great idea Pat... we're already working on that angle. My client has a few different manufacturers they deal with on the foam stuff. Surely one of them has something decent we can use.

Jiarby, what a thought provoking idea. I'm not sure I would have ever come up with that one on my own.

Brandon708

I just did my basement in sprayfoam. I was dressed exactly like that. If you asked a couple weeks ago I would of posed for a picture for you. My wife did take a picture but I dont think its what you need.

jfiscus

Rap Master
X2 on the manufacturers, also, are you putting a manufacturer logo on the truck? A few of my clients have had large portions of their wrap bills paid by the manufacturers with putting the product name (and usign their provided high-res imagery) on the wrap. samples attached below; background images, pink panther, etc were all provided by manufacturer & made the wraps a great deal to the customer.

Attachments

• IMG_1892.jpg
    IMG_1892.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2239.jpg
    IMG_2239.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 79