• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for supplier of Acrylic letters...... like Gemini.

DBrock5150-

I know there are other wholesalers of products like Gemini, but I can't remember any of them. Can anyone give me a referral?

Here's why.... normally I use Gemini for everything, but if you haven't noticed yet, their minimum size for laser cut acrylic logos has increased from a 6x6 to a 10x10.
I've been buying hundreds of 4x5 acrylic pieces for about $5 each. Now, with the minimum size increase to a 10x10 I'll be paying almost $14 each for these pieces.
I still need another 170 pieces to finish the job.

Thanks for the info.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Sign Reflections. I've used these guys for years and they have a great product, much quicker turnaround than Gemini and for the majority of the letters I've done with them they are less expensive than Gemini and Howmac. They also will match pricing many times. They weren't able to match on a 1" Aluminum project that I had because they had to outsource the waterjetting. But I would highly recommend them. Good Luck

Sign Reflections
Hope Owens

1-800-548-4895
Phone: (423)-507-8297
[url]www.signreflections.com[/URL]