• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking For Supplier: Private Label Application and Removal Fluid

avidsram

I would like to start selling application and removal fluid in my online store with my own label and branding.

Can anyone refer me to a supplier for who sells these fluid in blank unmarked bottle?

MikePro

chemical supply company in your area could supply you with 50gallon drums.
bottle it yourself, slap your sticker on it, good to go.

Pat Whatley

We did it years ago. Bought a gallon of Rapid Tac and a gallon of Rapid Remover. Bought our spray bottles here and most importantly bought a pump nozzle to fit the gallon jugs. I want to say we filled and labeled them all in less than an hour.

We sold the Rapid Tac with a cheap econo squegee and a "HOW TO INSTALL VINYL" instruction sheet for $5 as an add on when we'd sell vinyl lettering.

The Rapid Remover was $5 with three plastic razor blades with a "HOW TO UNINSTALL VINYL" instruction sheet that had instructions such as "#1: Learn to cuss at whoever sold you the cheap vinyl you're about to take off."

No, we weren't really making any money on them, about $1 over cost if I remember right. I sold them mainly because I got tired of people wanting me to explain how to install vinyl or where they could find something to get the adhesive off.

Link to sprayer bottles: http://www.sks-bottle.com/340c/fin43d.html