• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for supplier

TonyCazort

Good afternoon, my name is Tony and I would like to know anyone does vinyl prints with 13oz matte vinyl. I own a business that runs 40 to 60 prints a month and my main supplier is unable to keep up so I'm looking for a second supplier to take over up to half of the work load. I currently pay $1.00 per Sq ft and would like to keep it that way if at all possible. My current supplier is based out of Dallas and would still like to try and keep a 3 to 5 day turnaround. Shipped to housron texas. Most of these prints run at a largest size of 90" x 45", or less (segmented up to 5 split images on the large prints). I can send the files via email in the format of .PSD or .JPEG. We are needing someone quickly so we can start lining out projects. Please inform us ASAP if this is something you can accomplish.
Appreciate your time,
Tony

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I highly doubt.... looking/expecting banners at a buck a square, you're gonna find many professionals participating. Oh, you'll find your price, but you should be on-line, rather than on a professional sign forum.

:thankyou:

TonyCazort

What does being a reverand have to do with anything?? I don't mean offense but people troll just to be mean. I'm just looking for a supplier. And there are many companies out there that do 1$ Sq ft. Just rather help an entrepreneur than a corp.

henryz

Tony, we get a lot of request like yours, and they all seem to be from churches or similar type organizations. They are scams and try to buy banners, but I'm sure someone here will gladly help you your request easy. You might want to also look at other wholesale outfits such as Aprintco, B2signs and Zoo Printing.

henryz

Here is one I received this morning, If you search the forum you will find how they do their scam.

Hello,

I want to know if you make high quality outdoor signboard. I would also like to know if you accept credit card as a means of payment.

Warm Regards.

Charles
Purchasing Manager
Keystone Food Services Inc

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Honestly, you're asking too many unnecessary questions ??

Like mentioned, we've all been hit by these scams countless times and yours is no different, other than you talking back. The real scams, tend to just go away.

This place is a place for sign professionals to meet, talk, do business and further the sign industry. A year ago, you would've been stopped from doing what you are doing...... however, the place is being run by new management and doesn't seem to care if you come dancing in here looking for services and/or pricing. Therefore, many here.... still have not gotten use to this new policy.

Don't be a jerk.... and I'm sure you'll find help or pricing, but it's hard to deal with someone, when they dictate the terms and pricing. Is that how your clients appraoch you ??

TonyCazort

I'm not dictating pricing I'm just trying to find another supplier cuz my other guy can't keep up in this is what I am charged now. I'm not being a jerk, I just came across this site searching for suppliers. And I asked a question and everybody jumps on me saying scam and stupid questions.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You still don't get it. We're not here looking for customers.

Laugh all ya want. We're all honkie-dory..... you're the one looking for prices. Ya catch more flies with sugar, than you do with vinegar. Try looking at your answers in your posts and tell us who is the hostile one. Remember, we're just answering with what you're throwing out. So, don't get all kid-like and say, well you guys started it.​

CanuckSigns

The reason you are getting these types of replies is because your quoted price is well well below the average price for printed banners, most of us sell banners for around $8 / sq ft retail (obviously there is some variation there) the $1 sq/ft places are usually wholesale only, no cares about quality, bottom feeder type places. I assume the guy you are using can't keep up because his pricing is so low and he's running around like a headless chicken while making absolutely no money, all the while devaluing the perceived value of printed sign work. Eventually his machine will break down and need a $3000 repair, and he will have to shut the doors. it's a revolving cycle we have seen far too many times in this industry.

TonyCazort

Thank you Canuck for the educated answer. I see your point, I was only going off what I was currently using from the one person use. Appreciate it. I'll see what I can do with my current pricing. Good luck in your endevours.