Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for thin pearlized, mother of pearl, carbonfiber, gold leaf adhesive vinyl?

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by FTLOSM, Mar 13, 2014.

1. FTLOSM

FTLOSM New Member

Jul 1, 2013
    I use my plotter to make signs, stencils and tshirts but I also have a love for the hobby of customizing guitars, I have seen these stickers on ebay and whatnot for guitar necks and headstocks, (search ebay for inlay stickers) I see mother of pearl and aged mother of pearl right off the bat, I want to make some custom cool fun logos in photoshop and cut them on some unique looking vinyls to make my guitar projects even more interesting.

I have one stripped down and ready for paint, but at this time all I have is regular oracal 651 in a few basic colors in terms of adhesive vinyl, what company or store carries stuff that might replicate the look of a mother of pearl, or carbonfiber, chrome, just different fun things that might look cool on a headstock.

Might as well have some more fun with the plotter here right?

Bill :)

Tags:
  2. FTLOSM

FTLOSM New Member

Jul 1, 2013
  3. knucklehead

knucklehead Active Member

Sep 24, 2007
    SignGold is only 1 mil. That's pretty thin.

4. stusatwork

stusatwork New Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Chrome and Cool patterns

VinylEFX makes a ton of really different patterns. Also General Forumlations just released economy carbon fiber.