• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for thin pearlized, mother of pearl, carbonfiber, gold leaf adhesive vinyl?

FTLOSM

I use my plotter to make signs, stencils and tshirts but I also have a love for the hobby of customizing guitars, I have seen these stickers on ebay and whatnot for guitar necks and headstocks, (search ebay for inlay stickers) I see mother of pearl and aged mother of pearl right off the bat, I want to make some custom cool fun logos in photoshop and cut them on some unique looking vinyls to make my guitar projects even more interesting.

I have one stripped down and ready for paint, but at this time all I have is regular oracal 651 in a few basic colors in terms of adhesive vinyl, what company or store carries stuff that might replicate the look of a mother of pearl, or carbonfiber, chrome, just different fun things that might look cool on a headstock.

Might as well have some more fun with the plotter here right?

Bill :)

stusatwork

Chrome and Cool patterns

VinylEFX makes a ton of really different patterns. Also General Forumlations just released economy carbon fiber.