• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for this artwork or something similar

kheebl

I am looking for some artwork that is close to this on the door/outrigger. This pump was wrapped at Putzmeister so I don't know if it is something they made themselves or if I can buy it from somewhere like auroura graphics. Customer bought a used truck and wants something close to this to make it match the rest of the fleet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 210

phototec

Anyone else have any suggestions.

Looks like this like Aurora Graphics Flare graphics to me (if not it is very close):

https://www.auroragraphics.net/product_info.php?products_id=3367

Hope this helps....

Attachments

• Aurora Graphics Flare graphics.jpg
    Aurora Graphics Flare graphics.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 123

kheebl

I asked customer to send me a straight on side picture and this is what I get lol.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6131.jpg
    IMG_6131.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 156

toucan_graphics

Yep, looks like Aurora but if it doesn't have to be EXACT, you could probably design something similar in under an hour.

I made this in about 5 minutes.

attachment.php

Attachments

• red-streaks.jpg
    red-streaks.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 183

kheebl

I think I will most likely go with the auroura graphics flare. Anyone know if there is any promo codes for them that are active? I tried a google search and didn't find anything.

kheebl

Is the flare graphic on any of the DVD Libraries? Might make more sense for me to buy the entire collection if its not much more than the cost of a single image. I have been searching through the libraries and I am coming up with nothing but I could be missing it somehow.

phototec

Looks like this like Aurora Graphics Flare graphics to me (if not it is very close):

https://www.auroragraphics.net/product_info.php?products_id=3367

Hope this helps....

I told you it was Aurora Graphics Flare, I believe that graphic is only a single image, however you can do the Pik6 and get 6 images for $299 using the promo code: MY WRAPTURE, that would be the best way to go.

They have a 40% sale every couple of months, the last one was in August...