• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for this clip art of a pine branch with pine cones

SignProPlus-Chip

The only thing I have is this picture taken from the clients old sign. They claim it was just some ordinary royalty free clip art that was used, but they are not sure if it was from online, a disk, or from a book.

Here is a pic for comparison.

Attachments

• pinecone-copy.jpg
    pinecone-copy.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 123

SignProPlus-Chip

My version is ancient, Corel 10, and I don't have disks.

I guess Corel has no online resource for this that I can download from? I can't find an option on their site.

lazaros

As a last resort i would have printed it, rescan it in very high quality, then fix the color as much as possible in photoshop and use surface blur(photoshop) to get rid of the dots due to scanning.

not ideal but better than nothing...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
If it can't be found the sample is good enough to redraw from without too much effort in AI or Draw.
If you don't have the time or the patience I am pretty sure the Vector Doctor could take care of that at a very affordable rate.

wayne k
guam usa

SignProPlus-Chip

If it can't be found the sample is good enough to redraw from without too much effort in AI or Draw.
If you don't have the time or the patience I am pretty sure the Vector Doctor could take care of that at a very affordable rate.

wayne k
guam usa

It's no problem to redraw it on my end....and its not time or patience, it's a cost issue with the client. Finding the clip art would eliminate the cost of redrawing etc... Of course the client doesn't have ANY of the element for their signage either....isn't that always the way?

Jillbeans

Another vote for the Vector Doctor. He is really reasonable.
Time is money, how much time have you already spent looking for this thing?
Love....Jill