• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for used or refurb roland sp-300 or 540

tomence

hi guys how are you doin
i am looking to buy printer cutter from roland but dont have the money to spend for a new one so i figured i would look for used or refurb one, but then it seems hard to find one. so maybe i am not looking at the right places. if anyone knows like pleace on the internet or around chicago area please let me know i would like to check some out.
thanks

Zambookajoe

If you have a bit of technical skills ,Im waiting for a blown sp 540 Ive bid on it through a local bankruptcy. I was gonna try and fix it up but I have no time for it. I always get things to do, BUT NO TIME

If your interested just keep an eye on this thread or my profile.
I should get some feedback pretty I think you could have for 1K plus freight

let me know

ProColorGraphics

If you have a bit of technical skills ,Im waiting for a blown sp 540 Ive bid on it through a local bankruptcy. I was gonna try and fix it up but I have no time for it. I always get things to do, BUT NO TIME

If your interested just keep an eye on this thread or my profile.
I should get some feedback pretty I think you could have for 1K plus freight

let me know

Do you still have this printer available?

D

Digitall

Not many VP's cheap, they just don't seem to give out. Just heard Sign Supply USA might have a used one coming up. There # is 440-891-8700, talk to Ted. I am not affiliated, just get some materials from them.

Not many VP's cheap, they just don't seem to give out. Just heard Sign Supply USA might have a used one coming up. There # is 440-891-8700, talk to Ted. I am not affiliated, just get some materials from them.

Thanks for teh heads up!
Will call in the morning!

FYI - We have several Used, Refurbished, and Demo ROLAND Printers and cutters available. (not meant as an advertisement)
Sam (503) 956-1751