• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for used screen printing equipment

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Four color presses aren't that expensive (about $300-$1000 new depending on quality) ... i mean heck, if you just need a down and dirty press for not a lot of money (i'm assuming as a start up machine) ... http://www.printingplans.com/ make your own.

your real cost will be your curing station for plastisol inks, storage racks for screens, screens and your cleaning station. none of which I would get used.

Twisted Images

Dont try to make a press yourself.
there are tons of online dealers that offer start up packs. Like digital printing, screen printing isnt one of the things you want to be cheap with.
Used machines and tools are fine but i would get them local so that you can see them and check them yourself. Used screens are ok as long as tension is tight and in good contdition.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
This dude hasn't even been logged into the site for almost a month now. It's safe to assume he doesn't care about this thread anymore.